Snacks & Dessert
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line tray with aluminum foil.
- Wash potatoes and cut into slices. Spread out on foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and any combination of cinnamon, salt, cayenne, rosemary, garlic or onion powder.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip and bake for 10 more minutes.
Baked Kale Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line tray with aluminum foil. Wash kale and pull off leaves in large pieces.
- Mix 2-3 tbsp olive oil with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper.
- Add kale leaves into bowl and coat with oil. Line leaves on tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate the pan and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Optional: Dip chips in guacamole, salsa, or greek yogurt.
Veggies and Dip
- Fill the bottom of a tupperwear or bowl with peanut butter, almond butter or hummus.
- Chop up a mixture of veggies such carrot, celery, broccoli, radishes and snap peas.
- Stick veggies into dip. Perfect snack for on-the-go!
Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup cooked quinoa, 1 cup cooked oats, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 3 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp coconut sugar, 1 tbsp maple syrup, 1 cup of chopped apples, and 2 eggs. Mix until combined.
- Spray muffin pans with olive oil. Fill each muffin slot with 1 tbsp of mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Mint Cocoa Ice Cream
- Combine 1-2 frozen bananas, 3 ice cubes, 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 cup almond milk, 1 tbsp nut butter, cacao nibs, and mint leaves.
- Pulse. Add more liquid as needed, but consistency should be thick and creamy.
- Pour into bowl. Drizzle with honey or agave nectar.
Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix 1 cup of nut butter, 1 egg, and 1/2 cup or 1 cup of coconut sugar.
- Roll 1 tbsp of cookie dough into ball and place on parchment paper lined tray.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!