Colorful Quinoa Spinach Salad
- Cook 1-2 cups of quinoa.
- Optional: cook lean protein such as chicken or fish to add to salad.
- Chop up spinach, strawberries, bell peppers, tomatoes, and cucumber.
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl. Add sliced almonds, carrot strips and green onions on top.
- Dressing: Try a homemade mix of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
Taco Lettuce Wraps
- Break off leafs of romaine lettuce to use as wraps.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook any type of protein!
- Optional: cook beans to add as well.
- Grill veggies in skillet, such as bell peppers and onions.
- Season protein and veggies and pour into lettuce leafs.
- Top with salsa, avocado, lime, or cilantro!
Baked Sweet Potato
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice sweet potato down the middle and drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Cook for about 45 minutes or until soft.
- Once baked, add cinnamon and drizzle with honey or add chopped green onions, diced avocado and tomatoes.
Grilled Veggie Bowl
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil into heated skillet. Add your choice of veggies such as broccoli, carrots, onions, kale, cauliflower, or snap peas.
- Optional: add protein such as chicken, ground turkey, or fish.
- Add 2 tbsp Tamari sauce or GF Teriyaki Sauce.
- Serve over 1 cup of cooked brown rice or quinoa.