- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut off top and scoop out inside of 1-2 large peppers.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a skillet and cook veggies and protein. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Once cooked, pour veggies and protein inside of pepper. Wrap tightly with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Once they have fully cooked, top inside ingredients with salsa, avocado, or green onions and serve.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut up cubes of desired protein such as chicken, tofu, or fish.
- Cut up slices of veggies such as zucchini, tomato, onions, mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Thread protein and veggies onto wooden skewers. Leave 1/2 inch between each ingredient.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes depending on meat, flipping every 5-10 minutes.
Lettuce Wrap Burger
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in skillet.
- Grill any type of burger in pan - turkey, veggie, tofu, etc.
- Season protein with salt and onion powder.
- Add desired toppings such as quinoa, grilled veggies, tomato slices or ketchup.
- Wrap burger in lettuce and enjoy!
Gluten Free Pasta & Veggies
- Boil a pot of water. Add gluten free pasta and cook until soft.
- In a skillet, cook veggies such as broccoli and zucchini. Optional: add desired protein and cook as well.
- Once pasta is completely cooked, drain water and pour pasta back into pot. Add 3 tbsp of your favorite sauce, such as marinara.
- Mix veggies and protein into pot, then serve in bowl.