Quinoa and Berries Bowl
- Cook 1 cup of sprouted quinoa, then add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and mix.
- Drizzle honey or sprinkle coconut sugar over the quinoa.
- Optional: add a scoop of coconut yogurt, greek yogurt, or a drizzle of almond milk.
- Add fruit - strawberries, blueberries, and banana all taste delicious!
- Combine 1 banana, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup mango, 2 tbsp chia seeds, and 1 cup of spinach in blender.
- Optional: Add a tbsp of peanut or almond butter for added protein.
- Add 1-2 cups coconut water or almond milk.
- Blend until ingredients are completely mixed.
- Crack 2-3 eggs (or egg whites) in a bowl and whisk.
- Add chopped veggies - spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and bell peppers are all great options!
- Optional: add bits of chicken or turkey sausage.
- Pour into skillet. Flip with a spatula when the eggs begin to solidify.
- Once fully cooked, serve with sliced avocado or salsa!
Gluten-Free Blender Oat Pancakes
- Add 2 cups of GF oats, 1+1/4 cup of almond milk, 1 ripe banana, 1-2 tbsps honey, a pinch of sea salt, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 1+1/2 tsp baking powder to blender. Once blended, pulse in 1 egg.
- Heat skillet with 1 tsp of coconut oil; once heated, pour about 1/4 cup of mix onto pan. Brown on both sides.
- Optional: add fruit slices on top with maple syrup or agave nectar!
- Add 2 packs frozen Acai berry puree (Sambazon is a great brand, sold at Whole Foods), 1 large banana, and 1 cup frozen berries to blender.
- Start with 1/2 cup of almond milk or coconut water and pulse. The ingredients should be as thick and creamy as possible!
- Add more liquid to blender if needed.
- Pour into bowl and top with gluten-free granola, fruit, chia seeds, or shredded coconut!
- Dice 2-3 potatoes of any kind - sweet potatoes or golden work well. Season with cinnamon for sweet potatoes, or salt and pepper for golden potatoes!
- Add in other veggies such as onions and carrots. Optional: add in protein such as diced grilled chicken or ground turkey.
- Add olive oil or coconut oil to a skillet; once heated, add in all ingredients.
- Once fully cooked (10-15 minutes), serve with maple syrup or parsley!